AiM

  • These are my GOALS:
  • With Good health comes everything else;
  • As Gandhi said: Be the change you seek in the world;
  • Loose weight before October;
  • get to my ideal BMI (Current: 34.7- Goal 24)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Whats going on

So I went to the gym and did a cardio circuit with Cross trainer, treadmill and cycling. It was fun because I did it after a long break and I am glad that I still have the strength to pursue this.

Now my aim is to do this every morning and possibly a quick session in the evening. I have an uphill journey and long way to go.

My current stats:
Weight: 92 kgs
Height: 5ft 4in
BMI: 34.8

Measurements:
Hips: 47 inch (120 cms)
Waist: 43 inch ( 110 cms)
Chest: 41 inch (105 cms)
C:(under): 36 inch (92 cms)
C(underarm): 40 inch (101 cms)
Calf: L- 17 inch (44cm) ; R - 16.5 (42 cms).
Thigh: L - 29 inch (74 cms) ; R- 28 inch (71 cms).
Upper Arm: L - 12.5 inch (32 cms); R- 12 inch (31 cms)
Forearm: L- 10.5 inch (26 cms); R- 10.5 inch (26 cms)
Neck: 13.5 inch (35 cms)

These numbers really hurt, I don't want to be this large... like someone said, ' I'm a skinny person trapped in a fat body'

So here's what I have given up:
No potatoes - with the exception of sweet potato once in a while.
No fried food - or rather AVOID everything fried.
Sugar - I will miss adding the one teaspoon in my tea... but no!
Yolk- I can have one, once in a while but in general no yellow.
White rice - big no-no, but ok once in a while during the day.
No late dinner - Last meal must be 2 hrs before bed.

Here's how I'm changing my approach:
Plan, Plan, Plan!!! - planning all meals and getting all ingridients together well in advance.
Healthier alternative to Oil, pasta, wholemeal flour, etc.etc...
Frozen yoghurt vs ice cream
Tracking calories
oh and rewards will never be 'consumed'

AND - I want to Set SMART goals so I know how i am progressing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment